GET KOREAN PDF BOOKS TO LEARN FOR FREE!

Hello ARMY!

I’m Yus Peach (btsinbloom)! I did three “Learn Korean x BTS” events / giveaways before and now I’m back again with this project since many kept emailing me to open it again.

As some of my followers know, I’m studying Korean in an official school of languages and I’m currently studying my third year. I decided that I should help those who can’t afford it or they don’t have a school that teaches the Korean language near them.

From now on you don’t have to email me to get the material. I will leave the link to my Google Drive folder open for anyone or you can download all the book with one click on Mega or Mediafire.

Besides the books (pdf format) you can find a bunch of vocabulary, exercises, and audios from the book “Korean Level 1 Seoul National University”. Also, I will share helpful tips, websites and more pdf that I think you may be interested in. Audios and some vocabulary available only in the “Google Drive”, because I will update more vocabulary pdfs, and if you save my Drive folder to your account, when I will update them, you can see the new pdfs easily without clicking the link again and again.

Once you get the material… what do you have to do? Most of you don’t know how to start, so I wrote this friendly tutorial, follow it step by step and you will understand everything! Click HERE to read the tutorial.

If you want to get the material and study on your own, good! if you want to join my ARMY CLASSROOM, an area where I will send you assignments and quizzes then click HERE and go right to the point no.11! Remember this is OPTIONAL. If you don’t want to join the ARMY Classroom then just get the material and study on your own.

If you enjoy the content of my blog and you want to support me please consider buying me a coffee HERE. Thank you so much in advance and happy learning!

Download the books from:

Google Drive

MEGA

Mediafire

MATERIAL YOU’LL GET:

• 6 different books to learn Korean
  • Audios
  • A LOT of vocabulary

Spread this on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram!

1023554_a027_5

Advertisements

89 thoughts on “GET KOREAN PDF BOOKS TO LEARN FOR FREE!

1. eduina says:

Its 11nov idk if this is still available but i sent a email. Yus ur really a good person , sharing these materials with people all around the world is really nice. sweetie thank you so much ♥

Liked by 1 person

1. YUS PEACH says:

Hello cutie! You’re welcome! And yup I know the folder 15 is missing but that’s because I forgot to download it from our korean class moodle and since that’s the material for first year I have no longer access to it (since I’m already in 3rd year of korean language).

2. Jikook525 says:

Thank you so much for doing this… I learned how to read and write hangul but I had trouble recognizing words and remembering them… You could make a business out of this thank you so much again

Liked by 1 person

1. YUS PEACH says:

haha thank you! I’m glad it helped you! If I did a business out of this no one would join this learning program lol haha that’s why I’m doing this “free service” for armys who can’t afford taking korean lessons online or at school!

3. armypurpleheart says:

Hi I’m a newbie here. Where should i start? And can i use this offline? How to save the file? Im using Android. Samsung c-prime to be exact. Sorry im rushing questions coz i only have 30mb load to use internet. I will wait for your response. Thank you very very much 💜

4. extra_jams says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Even if I can’t make it to the groupchats I will use these materials well and do my best to learn the most I can!

Liked by 1 person

5. jordan says:

hi! im really sorry to be a bother, i was just wondering why i cant see the audios anymore? ): i started a while back but went on a break due to tough scheduling so didn’t get back to it till today only to see all the audios have disappeared (please help!)

1. jordan says:

woah thank you so much! i feel kinda dumb for not having noticed sooner haha, but again, tysm for the quick reply and for your dedication; you’re awesome and i hope you have a great day!! xx

Liked by 1 person

6. Nada Yousif says:

Hello, I’d like to join the WhatsApp group chat please, I hope I’m not that late, and bless you for helping the people in need lol thank youuu 💕

7. alice says:

Hello,
    Thank You for these learning materials…
    It’s my first attempt to “REALLY FOCUS ON LEARNING” Hangeul..
    Wish me luck, I’m so bad at learning new things..
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU….

Liked by 1 person